Fairtex Gloves Review
The Fairtex Boxing Gloves Reviews is used for any type of training from heavy bags to using pads. The boxing gloves are some of the most popular gloves in the Muay Thai and Mixed Martial Arts world.
Featuring a high density foam to help absorb the shock when using them, these gloves are perfect for beginners and even the most advanced fighters for bag training, sparring and working the pads.
Handcrafted in Thailand, Fairtex Boxing Gloves are constructed with superior quality grade leather material and features a wraparound wrist strap. The overall design of this glove has being made solid enough that you should never have problems with it.
Key Features of Fairtex Boxing Gloves
Compared to brand Hayabusa Gloves, Fairtex brand gloves with the features:
This is more like a square glove in construction with a short and squat design which is fairly uniform through. Though small in size, the padding looks very sturdy and appears to be a 3-layer system with a thin, soft outer layer, a large firm middle layer and very thin spongy inner layer. All in all, the Fairtex boxing glove will deliver excellent impact absorption due to the solid construction.
2) Design and Aesthetics
These boxing gloves have a great design and are expertly crafted. They have a crisp and distinct look to them and they can be found in a few different colors to choose from. Although the appearance isn’t all that flashy, these gloves are highly functional. The simple and elegant design make them have a sort of simplistic beauty. Overall, the aesthetic is great and the stitch is perfect.
They come in different sizes including 18, 16, 14, and 12 oz. weights. The different sizes are meant to be used by fighters who have a variety of different weights. Without a doubt, these gloves have a proven ability to protect your hands and they are remarkably efficient in doing all the sparring works you need to do in Muay Thai.
It is advisable not to fight with anything below 16 oz. mark especially if you are sparring as the other gloves provide more power when training with a bag. With that said, it is important that fighters should first try these gloves before committing to any particular size in order to ensure that they work properly for them.
Compared to other gloves, the Fairtex is kind of heavy. However, the weight of the gloves will never get in the way of your swing which is good. The extra weight is apparent in the feel of the glove as soon as you pick it up and this can be attributed to the significantly denser core padding than other gloves.
Despite the weight, the wrist closures provide excellent support and make them easy to take on and off. Combine good wrist support, great padding and an excellent construction and you have a great sparring boxing glove.
- Decent Price These gloves are as high quality as they come. They are super durable, protective, cool looking and comfortable which makes sense to why they cost a decent amount of cash. If you do not care about spending a few extra bucks for a superior quality pair of boxing gloves, then the Fairtex is definitely the way to go.
- Comfortable to Use Fairtex boxing gloves are very cushioned to provide comfort which makes hits feel softer. Also, the look and loop style wristband gives it a secure feeling. When hitting the bags, your hands won’t feel jarred by the impact due to the high-density foam core that this training glove incorporates. They’re snug without getting constricting and they allow a lot of movement and mobility. Even better, the weight does not have a bulky feel that most well-padded gloves suffer from.
- Durable Durability is one thing you’ll not need to worry about with the Fairtex training glove. Made in Thailand with top quality leather, the best boxing glove have superior quality that is very obvious even by just looking at it. These gloves are built to be used on a daily basis which is why the stitching will hold up. Furthermore, the high density foam allows for constant punching of bags without wearing out easily.
- Protection These gloves let fighters grab their opponents, a feature that MMA and Muay Thai fighters need in their gloves. The wearer will notice their hands and knuckles are well protected for almost anything. Fighters that make use of these gloves will be safe from injury even while being able to grab their opponents. If what you need is a snug fitting glove that provides excellent protection when blocking and punching, then these Thai Style Gloves are for you.
What Other People Say About This Gaming Chair
At the time this review was written, the Fairtex Muay Thai Style Sparring Gloves had received over 30 reviews on Amazon with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars with buyer satisfaction of 97 percent which is very much on the high side. On the other hand, only 3% of customers complained about the Fairtex.
Most satisfied customers are happy because the quality is well worth the price. Some said that the gloves fit nicely and are not excessively tight or too small and they hold up better than expected. However, only one customer complained about the wear and tear at the time this review was written which is significantly small compared to the other 30 that gave very good feedback.
- If you have comparably smaller hands than normal people, you might have a problem with the size. But you will get the sizing chart on the Amazon product page so you can find out which size will work just fine for you. Always remember to wrap your hands when using the gloves.
- Since the design is so simple and does not look flashy, some fighters may not like the plain look. However, these gloves are able to deliver well and the quality, comfort and durability all make up for the simple design.
If you need a quality pair of boxing glove that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, then you will really appreciate Fairtex Boxing Gloves Reviews. These gloves scream quality and they are comfortable to use. They fit nicely in the hand, leaving only little space for the fingers.
The hook and loop closures allow you to open and close the gloves on your own. These gloves are highly recommended especially if what you are looking for is quality, protection and durability. Try them today, you will definitely love them.